Thursday 17 January 2013

Making My Learning Visible

After quite a whirlwind of a week, I feel like I can finally take a breath.  There were many challenges to overcome before I could answer the question, "How do I make my learning visible?"  Actually let me rephrase that...There was much learning I had to do before I could share it with the world.

I learned about Blackboard Collaborate.  I learned I cannot use it with Windows 8 and I cannot use it with my MacBook Pro OSX because I use Chrome, but I can access it on my iPad.

I learned that even if I miss a Blackboard Collaborate session, I can access it on the ETMOOC archives.

I learned a lot about other teachers around the world by reading and viewing their introductions.  I learned about Google+ and Google Circles. By learning about other teachers, I learned about ways to digitally share information.  I decided to explore some of these ways.  I was intrigued by Haiku Deck and decided to play with it.

Here is my HaikuDeck about my learning journey.
(I hope this link works :)

My Learning Journey


Haiku Deck is the best application for creating presentations on iPad

4 comments:

  1. That is some SERIOUS LEARNING! :)

    The link works, but I'm prompted to use my School District 36 username and password to access it.

    You can access Blackboard Collaborate on an iPad? I just learned something - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David. I tried to change the way I put in the link so you shouldn't have to put in a password.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the passion in your learning... Has your learning journey been long or short and frantic? The kids must be enjoying exploring the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My learning journey has been short and frantic. I feel my head spinning from what I have learned and am amazed with what new ideas are out there and what I still could be doing in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete